Eligibility for Admissions
1. All students, regardless of race, religion, or nationality are eligible for admissions to ASHK.
2. Assessments include social interaction and group play for KG applicants, and MAP (Measures of Academic Progress) testing for all other grades. MAP tests measure students’ English and mathematics abilities.
3. When applying for a particular grade level, a student is required to meet the applicable age of that grade. See Age Checker. The school may grant some exceptions to age requirements based on a student’s past academic performance.
4. Priority for admissions to ASHK is as follows:
- Nominees of Corporate Debenture holders
- Nominees of Individual Debenture holders
- Children of ASHK staff members
- Siblings of ASHK students
- Applicants from accredited international schools
- All other applicants