ASHK is operated by Esol Education, the world’s largest operator of international American schools, with 40 years of expertise in establishing and operating international schools worldwide. ASHK opened in September 2016 with Kindergarten to Grade 6. ASHK added Middle School classes in 2017 and our High School program will begin in 2019 at our Tai Po campus in Hong Kong
IT Support Officer
- Provide first-line IT support to end users including setup and maintenance of user accounts, installation and maintenance of computer software and hardware, and troubleshooting of IT related problems;
- Provide technical support and resolve issues from internal users and contact external related parties as necessary;
- Provide network support and assist in monitoring of server and network equipment;
- Liaise with end users and IT vendors for purchase orders;
- Assist in monitoring of software licenses and maintain accurate hardware and software inventory and records;
- Undertake administration tasks for the Business & Operations team as required;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Studies or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in IT technical support - international school experience is desired.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (English and Cantonese) with customer service focused mindset.
- A cheerful character with proactive and can-do mindset.
Please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, current and expected salary, and the names and contact details of 3 references in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted